I've got something very healthy and yummy for you guys! It's one delicious Granola, you can eat it for a breakfast with yogurt and some fruits or any time as it is like a snack, it's all up to you! Very easy and quick to prepare it, my daughter loves it๐Ÿ˜‹


There is the recipe for you!

300g mixed nuts ( i used walnuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnut)

100g pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds

100g oat muesli 

Mix them in a tray and bake for 10 min in pre-heated oven of 180͒C. Open the oven and mix them few times while they are baking!

Heat up 

80ml coconut oil in the microwave 

2-3 tsp honey

1 tsp Spirulina 

Pour the liquid over the nut mix and place everything over baking paper and press it well so it will stick together, make it in perfect shape so, when you cut it should be about 10 pieces. Don't forget to add the pinch of love๐Ÿ˜ it's really important...

Bake again for 20min in oven pre-heated of 150͒C

Enjoy❤


Comments

  1. Sounds and Looks Delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really healthy,I will try it for sure! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ,it is and its really delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thak you I will try it x I love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment